About this site
This website is created and maintained by Christoph Hormann. It was started about 14 years ago and since 2005 resides under the domain imagico.de.
Apart from the main site you are browsing here (www.imagico.de) there are several separate sites residing under the following subdomains:
- blog.imagico.de, the Imagico.de blog.
- services.imagico.de, the Imagico.de services and products.
- earth.imagico.de, the Views of the Earth.
- photolog.imagico.de, the Imagico photo log.
- megapov.imagico.de, the MegaPOV source code repository.
The content of this site is managed with youpee, a very flexible HTML preprocessor. Several self written tools in form of bash scripts and C programs are used for more specialized purposes like building the sitemap. Ingo's POV-Ray syntax highlighter is used for formatting POV-SDL code.
Most of the material presented here is related to Raytracing, a technique for generating realistic synthetical images on the computer and POV-Ray, a free and very powerful raytracer i use for most of my raytracing work.
I hope you find the stuff shown on this site informative, useful and inspiring. If you have comments or suggestions you can enter them here or drop me a mail.